Peggy Oki, Queen of the Z-Boys.
The only female to grace the Zephyr skate team.
Life is a balance of holding on, letting go, and knowing when to do which of the two.
KushandWizdom (via kushandwizdom)
You have killed me in the worst way because I am still alive.
dead inside, e.m (via never-cut-again)
Hippest husky for national dog day
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes with Panna cotta
For the cookies:
- 114g butter
- 56g dark brown sugar
- 56g granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces (2 cups) all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
For the panna cotta:
- ½ cup semi-skimmed milk
- ½ pack gelatin (scant ½ tbsp)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- pinch of salt
For the cupcakes:
- Cream together the butter and sugars for 5 minutes.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and beat for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips; mix until combined.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Press 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into each muffing cup. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just make sure there are no holes. Put the muffin tin in the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. When the oven is heated, remove the muffin tin from the freezer.
- Bake the cookie cups for 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven and, using the bottom of a juice or shot glass, press down the cookie cup centres (you’re trying to form the cup shape).
- Place the cookie cups back in the oven for 2 to 5 more minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes in the tin before turning them out to cool further.
For the panna cotta:
- Pour the semi-skimmed milk into a small saucepan.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half and put into the milk
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Turn the heat on medium-low and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add in the cream, sugar, and salt, and cook for 5 to 10 more minutes, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved (we don’t want to boil the mixture).
- Remove the vanilla pod halves
- Pour the mixture into the cooled cookie cups (that you’ll want to have on a baking sheet in case of any leakage).
Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Sometimes you have to give up on people - not because you don’t care, but because they don’t care.
Unknown (via psych-facts)
The sign of a beautiful person is he always sees the beauty in others.
Omar Suleiman (via psych-facts)